Wednesday

Stuffed Pepper Soup

Stuffed Pepper Soup 
Crock Pot Meal

1 to 1 1/4 lbs ground beef
1 large onion (diced)
fresh peppers (green or red) diced about 2 cups
I also added 1/2 bag of frozen peppers and onions cause I had some
4 cups of beef broth
1 15oz can of tomato sauce
1 32oz can diced tomatoes, Italian flavored
Minute rice Multi Grain melody (see picture at end of recipe) I used one bag which is a 2 serving size bag, cooked
crushed red pepper seasoning
Italian seasoning

Brown ground beef and onions together
Put into crock pot
add remaining ingredients and stir together

Cook on low heat 6-10 hours

This is DELICIOUS

Also I make things up as I go along, so feel free to adjust as needed. You can skip the rice, or just use quinoa, or maybe add beans instead of rice... there is no right or wrong when cooking.

If you don't like peppers or they don't like you I would think you could substitute another veggie for the peppers, like zucchini or cauliflower (fresh or frozen) be creative and ENJOY


No comments:

Post a Comment