Thursday

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breast


 Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breast 



4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz each)
1/2 c parmesan cheese,
1 c Greek yogurt -plain
1 tsp garlic powder, 
1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt 
1/2 tsp pepper, 
Spread mix over chicken breasts, bake at 375 45 mins


Nutrition info:
Calories 211
Protein 36 grams
Carbs 11 grams

This nutrition info is based on a serving being one 4 ounce piece of chicken. The original recipe did not say how many pieces of chicken, nor how big. I guestimated the amount listed based on the other main ingredients - yogurt and cheese. I haven't made this yet, but given the amounts of those two ingredients and how they are used, the amount of chicken seemed logical. Of course, if it seems to be too much or too little, you can adjust as you see fit. When I make this one myself, I will add how it turned out in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment